Your Resident Sexpert!
Your audience values engaging and thought-provoking experts, especially on the topic of sex and relationships. Dr. Murray looks forward to engaging your audience as your Sexpert.
Dr. Tom Murray has appeared in a variety of local, state, national and international media, including online magazines, podcasts, and Youtube videos. Click on the buttons below to be directed to the content of your choice.
- Giddy, Between the Pages: ‘Making Nice With Naughty’ Redefines Sex Rules
- RaleighVoyage, Check out Thomas Murray’s story.
- BBC, The couples taking relationship ‘gap years’
- The Daily Mail, What IS sex addiction? As self-professed addict Scott Disick hops from girl to girl, therapists explain the ‘science’ behind his ravenous womanizing
- Fatherly, The Critical Difference Between Intimacy And Closeness
- Fatherly, What Men Really Want in Bed
- Huffington Post, Sex Therapists Reveal How Quarantine Has Changed Our Sex Lives
- Huffington Post, The Best Foreplay Tips You Haven’t Heard A Million Times Before
- Insider, A Goop therapist performs sexological bodywork — a sex ‘therapy’ that is illegal in 49 states and can involve penetration — in new Netflix show
- Insider, The Atlanta shooting suspect blamed sex addiction for his attacks, but therapists say it’s not a real diagnosis
- Men’s Health, 7 Ways to Make Your Girlfriend Feel Less Self-Conscious In Bed
- The Swaddle, Gwyneth Paltrow’s ‘Sex, Love & Goop’ Leaves Sexologists Concerned
- Thrillist, Guys Who Grow Up With Sisters Are Better Boyfriends
Thoughts on Record
- Dr. Tom Murray: Let’s Talk About Sex (but only on Saturdays, using proper anatomical terms & with the lights off)
Shrink Rap Radio
- The View From A University Counseling Center
- Sex Therapist Tom Murray PhD on Making Nice with Naughty
Cheating on Fear
- 068. Catching Up with Dr. Tom Murray
- 041. I Choo-Choo-Choose You with Dr. Tom Mur
- 034. Highly Sensitive People and Highly Sensitive Hashtags with Dr. Tom Murray